The following is not a complete list of policies, but it's some of the most important stuff you should know right away.
- Cabins are available to short-term vacationers, and to students with leases that correspond to the semester-based University of Alaska Fairbanks school year.
- All properties are non-smoking. There is no smoking inside, outside, on the deck, or even on the driveway. Simply no smoking anywhere, anytime.
- Parking is available for cars, SUVs and pickup trucks. Sorry, there are no facilities for RV parking. Limits on vehicles: Only two registered working vehicles may be parked on site.
- No snowmobiles, 4-wheelers, ATVs, mobile homes, camper trailers or trailers of any kind. These policies are intended to keep the area uncluttered, quiet and residential.
- Pets are allowed on a case-by-case basis and only with prior approval.
- Please go shoeless inside cabins where there is carpet.
- These are 'dry' cabins. You haul water for cooking, cleaning and hand-washing (suggest 5-gallon containers). There is no sink in the kitchen (use Tupperware (TM) tubs as a sink and dump graywater outside).
Downloadable documents (pdf)
Generic Cabin Lease (mostly intended for long-term renters; not vacationers)